Ca’Mattei is located near the hamlet of Montesecco, on a hillside about 400 m above sea level, between the mountains and the sea, and offers a 270° panoramic view.
It was abandoned in the last decades of the last century and was doomed to ruin.
Until in 1994 a German couple gave this place a new life. The building was restored and given a new purpose with an artist’s studio as a reward.
Twenty years later, Ca’Mattei was thoroughly refurbished by a Belgian architect couple who transformed the house into a luxury holiday home.
The current owners fell in love on the spot, not only with the house, but especially with the overall picture. The tranquility, the panorama, the authentic atmosphere in combination with the contemporary comfort …
- Kitchen with scullery, large stove and oven, 2 dishwashers, American fridge (fridge and freezer)
Small fridge, microwave, coffee machine,…
- TV, Audio system with Airplay and WIFI
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Seating area
- Studio with bedroom, bathroom and sitting area
- Separate toilet and wash basin
- 4 bedrooms with double bed (2-part) and individual air conditioning
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. One bedroom also has a bathtub.
- A baby bed is available on request
- Living room with sitting area, TV and WIFI
GARDEN AND SWIMMING POOL
- Private and fenced garden of 7000 m2 with its own entrance gate
- Infinity pool (14 X 5 X 1.5) with shallow “beach” part
- Terrace with pergola
- Furnished terrace with lounge corner
- Outside sound system with Airplay